LMD2451MD 24” Color HD Medical Grade LCD (1920x1200)
- • Two Built-in Option Slots: to easily expand, select, and change input/output signals via optional input adapter boards
- • Accepts Two New Option Boards: BKM-256DD to accept a second DVI-D input and one DVI loop-through, BKM-250TG to accept a 3G 1080/60p signal via single SDI cable
- • 5V DC to power a DVI-D to Fiber Optic Converter: If fiber optic integration is required, the BKM-256DD supplies the 5V DC to power a DVI-D to fiber optic converter, enabling the LMD-2451MD to be used with optional DVI to fiber converters
- • Sony ChromaTRU Color Balance: advanced color space conversion and white balance calibration technology for vivid and accurate colors.
- • 16:10 Widescreen Aspect Ratio: larger field of view for better visibility of surgical area and full screen display of HD signal.
- • Touch-activated Picture Controls: located on front bezel, controls are backlit when activated; provides a simple user interface.
- • 8 DVI Signal Presets: designed to match various OEM endoscopic systems.
- • Various Color Temperature, Gamma Selection and Scan Settings: for customization to specific applications and/or users.
- • Sophisticated I/P (Interlace to Progressive) Conversion: using advanced technology, images from interlaced video sources are converted for display on the progressive panel without scaling thus maximizing quality.
- • 20 User Memory: function settings programmable to user preferences
- • Serial RS232C or Ethernet Remote: for flexible remote control options
- • Key Lock Control Button: conveniently prevents unintentional picture setting changes during procedures
- • VESA Mounting: complies with the 100mm hole spacing VESA mounting standard
- • 7 Language On Screen Display: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and Japanese
- • 24/5V DC Operation Capability
The LMD-2451MD is equipped with two unique built-in option slots designed to accept a variety of option boards (including two new option boards) to easily expand, select, and change input/output signals for integration into virtually any system environment. Installation of the new BKM-256DD option board expands the monitor’s capability to accept up to two DVI inputs and one DVI loop-through output. For optical fiber transmission, the 5V power required to power a DVI-D to fiber optic converter is supplied from both DVI-D input and output connectors of the BKM-256DD option board. This enables easy integration of optional DVI-D to fiber optic extension converters. Installation of the new BKM-250TG option board enables the LMD-2451MD to accept a 3G input 1080/60p signal via a single SDI cable. Incorporating industry-leading Sony HD technology and versatile input/output signal capability, the LMD-2451MD is the perfect addition to today’s HD operating rooms. Resolution up to WUXGA (1920 X 1200).