Get a quote today!
LMDX310MD 31" Color Medical Grade LCD (4096 x 2160)
- • Quad View Mode- you can view 4 full HD images at one time
- • Variety of additional display modes- Mirror image, side-by-side, picture-in-picture, and picture -out-picture
- • LED backlight technology
- • Unique design and slender chassis
- • Sony’s unique OptiContrast Panel™ protects the edge-to-edge screen while reducing glare and reflection
- • A.I.M.E technology- Advanced Image Multiple Enhancer, unique Sony technology that allows you to adjust the view to enhance structure and color
- • Intuitive Operation and set-up
- • Easy to clean and surgically compliant, dust proof and water resistant
- • Installation and friendly cabling
Imagine seeing blood vessels, tissues, and organs in detail never before possible with full HD. Imagine being able to see four full HD signals at one time, on one monitor during a procedure. This is now a reality for medical professionals. Sony is bringing 4K resolution to the OR with the 31-inch 4K medical monitor, LMD-X310MD. 4K delivers four times the resolution of HD for the true-to-life clarity that’s critical for seeing various nuances of color and detail so important to minimally invasive procedures, general surgery, and medical education and training. With 4K advance technology, you’ll have incredible definition and high brightness with virtually no pixilation, even when you zoom in for extreme close-ups.