- • Intuitive & Easy To Use
- • Auto-sensing detects I/O & Video Resolution “ automatically ”
- • Wide range of recording resolutions
- • 640x 480 ~ 1920x 1080 (30Hz/29.97Hz) : Undiluted recoding resolution
- • 1920x 1200 (Resize to 1728x 1080) : Supported Input resolution
- • Multiple HD & SD inputs/outputs (SDI, DVI-D, S-Video and Composite)
- • Simultaneous recording to multiple media (up to 2 External USB drives & 1 Internal HD)
- • Networking (FTP & CIFS) RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- • Remote control, Foot-switch, Card/Barcode reader and Keyboard (Optional)
- • Compliance with Medical Standards
- • Designed for the mission critical OR environment
- • Fail-safe recording feature w/ the Internal Hard Drive for redundant data backup
- • S.M.A.R.T. monitors/ reports Internal Hard Drive health (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology)
- • Safe auto-shutdown in case of power interruption
- • Fluid resistant front panel
- • DICOM Gateway (Optional)
UR-4MD is TEAC’s latest high-definition medical video recorder designed for quick set up and ease of use, yet includes a robust list of features and capabilities. With auto sensing video connections and automatic video resolution detection, set up is quick and easy.
The front control panel allows users to intuitively record videos and photos in crystal clear HD. A built-in hard drive is included for reliable recording, data back-up and users can also simultaneously record to USB memory and USB hard drives to archive, share and play back on other devices and locations. UR-4MD is also Network capable.
With an optional upgrade, DICOM integration is made easy.