Get a quote today!
- • Real-time direct recording to removable media (Blu-Ray/DVD, USB flash, USB hard drive, etc)
- • All-in-one unit with no PC required
- • High-resolution data archiving via DVI & HDMI
- • Hard disk drive (HDD-50GB x 2) embedded for data backup can be retrieved and recorded to removable media for distribution of the Patient Study and Report
- • Recorded data to removable media is STB and PC compatible
- • Front panel USB port provides easy access for USB memory/USB HDD
- • RS-232C and USB control
The TEAC UR-50BD is a high-definition medical image recorder which enables you to record onto BD/DVD media or external USB Memory/HDD. It supports not only industry standard NTSC/PAS formats, but also high-definition video/audio formats to be compatible with medical diagnostic imaging systems that generate high-resolution images (HD).