Get a quote today!
USEI/Totoku Display MS35i2
- • LED Backlight for Image Stability and Energy Saving
- • Built-in Sensor
- • Remote Calibration
- • DICOM Conformance Check
- • Display Quality Control
- • Special AR Coating for Film-like Black and Improved Sharpness
- • Next Generation Interface - DisplayPort
- • Uniformity Equalizer
- • User-selectable Display Configurations
- • OSD Information Display
- • Display Status Indicator
- • Ecological Technology
- • Meets worldwide medical safety standards
MS35i2, 3MP 21.3″ High-bright 3MP grayscale display, in addition to being a standard solution for diagnostic imaging, MS35i2 with Independent Sub-pixel Drive technology enables this 3 MP display to render 9 mega sub-pixel images, exceeding the current standards of care for primary mammography diagnosis. MS35i2 with Independent Sub-pixel Drive technology is cleared for FDA (510K) for the use of Digital Mammography.