Diagnostic Pro® Advantage
- • Digitizes up to 25 mixed-sized films in batch mode, allowing more productivity and greater efficiency.
- • Ideal for Dual use – general radiography or mammography
- • Clinically proven image quality and consistency
- • Improves productivity and workflow of entire department
- • World-class reliability, service and support
- • Exceeds the American College of Radiology Teleradiology Practice Guidelines.
- • Offers the only 32-bit data path in the industry to maximize grayscale accuracy and performance.
VIDAR’s DiagnosticPRO® Advantage film digitizer has achieved the highest reliability, image quality, consistency, and best overall productivity of any digitizer on the market. In addition to typical PACS applications, the DiagnosticPRO Advantage offers flexibility – it can be used in facilities that now or in the future will support digitization of mammography priors. If you have a file room supporting PACS and low-volume mammography applications, the 44-micron spot size and 4.0 OD DiagnosticPRO Advantage will be key in the digital transition.
Voltage: 85~264 Vac, 47~63 Hz
50º to 95º F (10º to 35º C), 20% to 85% relative humidity
19” W x 23” D x 29.25” H (483mm x 584mm x 743 mm), 45 lbs. (21kg)