DMC-EZ DICOM Server
- • Fully DICOM compliant
- • Supports the following DICOM services:
- - Verify SCP/SCU
- - Store SCP/SCU
- - Query/Retrieve SCP/SCU (C-Get/C-Move/C-Find)
- - Storage Commitment SCP
- • Web-based configuration allows easy setup and administration
- • DMC-EZ DICOM Server accepts DICOM Images from any DICOM modality (CR, CT, MR, etc.)
- • Images are indexed and archived for distribution throughout your organization
- • Any DICOM client on your network can query and retrieve images from DMC-EZ DICOM Server
- • Powerful multi-criteria search capability allows easy access to images and reports from anywhere in your organization
- • Secure authentication of users with Login/Password system
DMC-EZ DICOM Server™ is a departmental DICOM server with 2 TB – 6 TB of storage and a built-in Web Viewer. It offers an enhanced storage and workflow solution and provides a full complement of DICOM services, including HIS/RIS connectivity. DMC-EZ DICOM Server connects directly to modalities, visualization workstations or can be installed on any DICOM network. Avoid network bottlenecks and enhance work flow by transferring studies to/from the DMC-EZ DICOM Server. A better alternative to optical drives installed on modality or visualization workstations with immediate access to Reconstructions through the Web Viewer.
DMC-EZ DICOM Server functions as a central diffusion point for your modality or visualization workstation. Studies or Key Images are auto-forwarded to centralized PACS storage during off-peak hours.