Dose&Care® is a software application which integrates in the imaging center workflow. It records and presents X-ray exposure data and provides a set of tools to document and analyze this information. Dose&Care® is intended for use by medical imaging and diagnostic health professionals, in particular by radiologists, radiographers, physicians, medical physicists and radiology directors
The application can be connected to the facilities imaging informatics environment (including PACS, RIS, HIS, etc.), imaging devices and accessories (scanners, X-ray tables, interventional tables, etc.) using DICOM and HL7 communication standards.
Dose&Care® centralizes the data to provide a history of the X-ray dose for each patient and displays it graphically and numerically, in the form of effective dose, DLP, CTDI, CTDIvol, SSDE, DAP, Air Kerma, Glandular dose, organ dose and peak skin dose.
- Stay in Control
- • Display of all information relating to patients, examinations and acquisitions.
- • Real-time monitoring of examinations and patients with advanced alert systems based on (national and local) Diagnostic Reference Levels, and automatic email notifications.
- • Dedicated screen for tracking alerts and finding their causes.
- • Instant access to the patient’s dose history prior to the examination (decision- making tool).
- • Advanced pediatric dose management.
- • Specific management of high-risk patients (pregnant women, radiation dermatitis, etc.).
- • Multi-criteria search by protocol, procedure, equipment, period, user, etc.
- • Creation of search filters by population type (woman of child-bearing age, child by age group, weight, etc.).
- • Re-evaluation of the CTDI according to the patient’s morphology (SSDE – Size Specific Dose Estimates).
- Improve your practices
- • Display the distribution of dose values according to the type of examination to identify the examinations deviating from the reference values.
- • Identify all procedures and protocols which reveal anomalies and could be improved.
- • Track the course of doses delivered to patients over time.
- • Assess the level of compliance of your practices.
- Share Information
- • Complete export of all screen data and dose analysis fully formatted reports (Excel).
- • Automatic transfer of reports to HIS, RIS, PACS, etc.
- • Custom call of Dose&Care from your IT systems (HIS, RIS, PACS).
- • Real-time access to the Dose&Care web interface externally (internet/VPN) and internally (intranet).
- • Alert emails sent automatically.
- • Collection of DRLs and automatic transmission to local, state or federal authorities.