EZ to implement and EZ to use, the DMC-EZ DICOM Distribution Station is the ultimate control center for supplying medical images to patients and physicians.
One simple interface allows you to select your patient images and send to stake holders via the method they prefer: optical media (CD/DVD), USB, cloud (via email).
A few clicks and your images are ready for patients and physicians whether they are local or off-site.
Simple. Powerful. Secure.
CD/DVD, USB & Cloud Delivery of Patient Images.
- • Create USB, CD/DVD’s or send images electronically from a single device and user interface.
- • Patients no longer have to wait at the hospital or emergency department for a disc.
- • No return trips to the hospital are necessary for patients to pick up a disc.
- • Images and results are simply emailed to patients from an easy to use interface.
- • Patients can email their images and results to referring physicians or create their own discs at home.
- • Stop spending money on FedEx or courier services.
- • Reduce the need to handle discs and sharing between staff, patients and referring physicians.
- • EZ to implement and EZ to use.
The new generation in DICOM image delivery system.
DMC-EZ DICOM Distribution Station.DATA SHEET DEMO
|Epson PP100iii Power||
100VAC – 240VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz
|Epson PP100iii Temp||
60°- 86°F (16°C – 30°C)
|Epson PP100iii Dimensions||
17.8” W x 11” H x 17.5” D (452mm W x 279mm H x 445mm D) 26 lbs. (11.8 Kg)
|DMC-EZ PC Power||
100 – 240VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz
|DMC-EZ PC Temp||
60°- 86°F (16°- 30°C)
|DMC-EZ PC Network||
10/100/1000 Ethernet interface
|DMC-EZ PC Dimensiona||
7.36” W x 16.10” H x 17.52” D (186mm W x 409mm H x 445mm D) 41 lbs. (18.5Kg)