- • Perfect for small and medium clinics, imaging centers and hospitals.
- • The DMC-EZ 575 is a dual recorder/inkjet printer solution with CD and DVD production using the Primera Bravo 4202 Printer.
- • It supports manual and automated disc creation and labeling.
- • Includes tower server with display, keyboard, mouse and 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. (Ask your SST sales person about warranty uplifts.)
- • Speed Capability - 30 full CDs per hour.
All-in-one, automated disc production device. Fits perfectly into any small to medium volume application. Automatically burns and prints up to 100 discs. Includes two high speed CD/DVD recorders with color inkjet printer with quick 6 second print time, full-surface print area at 4800 DPI. The unit has two 50 disc input bins and 100 disc external output bin.DATA SHEET
|Primera 4202 Power||
100VAC – 240VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz
|Primera 4202 Temp||
60°- 86°F (16°C – 30°C)
|Primera 4202 Dimensions||
17.8” W x 11” H x 17.5” D (452mm W x 279mm H x 445mm D), 26 Lbs. (11.8 Kg)
|DMC-EZ PC Power||
100 – 240VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz
|DMC-EZ PC Temp||
60°- 86°F (16°- 30°C)
|DMC-EZ PC Network||
10/100/1000 Ethernet interface
7.36” W x 16.10” H x 17.52” D (186mm W x 409mm H x 445mm D), 41 Lbs. (18.5Kg)