Get a quote today!
(RDM)Radiation Dose Monitor
- Stay in Control
- • Display of all information relating to patients, examinations and acquisitions.
- • Real-time monitoring of examinations and patients with advanced alert systems based on (national and local) Diagnostic Reference Levels, and automatic email notifications.
- • Dedicated screen for tracking alerts and finding their causes.
- • Instant access to the patient's dose history prior to the examination (decision- making tool).
- • Advanced pediatric dose management.
- • Specific management of high-risk patients (pregnant women, radiation dermatitis, etc.).
- • Multi-criteria search by protocol, procedure, equipment, period, user, etc.
- • Creation of search filters by population type (woman of child-bearing age, child by age group, weight, etc.).
- • Re-evaluation of the CTDI according to the patient's morphology (SSDE – Size Specific Dose Estimates).
- Improve your practices
- • Display the distribution of dose values according to the type of examination to identify the examinations deviating from the reference values.
- • Identify all procedures and protocols which reveal anomalies and could be improved.
- • Track the course of doses delivered to patients over time.
- • Assess the level of compliance of your practices.
- Share Information
- • Complete export of all screen data and dose analysis fully formatted reports (Excel).
- • Automatic transfer of reports to HIS, RIS, PACS, etc.
- • Custom call of RDM from your IT systems (HIS, RIS, PACS).
- • Real-time access to the RDM web interface externally (internet/VPN) and internally (intranet).
- • Alert emails sent automatically.
- • Collection of DRLs and automatic transmission to local, state or federal authorities.
The RDM solution is designed to collect, control, analyze and optimize radiation doses delivered to patients during medical imaging examinations. All information is collected and stored in The Dose Archiving and Communication system (DACS) RDM is compatible with various types of imaging modalities from all manufacturers. It is designed for all medical professionals responsible for the dose cycle (radiologists, technologists, department heads, medical physicists). Thanks to its intuitive browser-based interface, control multiple screens can be deployed without the additional cost. This allows your facility to stay in control at all times, providing instant access to a patient’s dose history and real-time monitoring and alerts. RDM is an essential tool for reducing dose, using DACS for Building a Low-Dose Culture. What is a DACS? DACS (Dose Archiving and Communication System) is to radiation dose reports what PACS is to DICOM images. It is a system for archiving and centrally managing ionizing radiation doses to which patients are exposed during medical imaging examinations.